[ale] ALE-* dying?

Michael Brodeur mikejoebro at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:49:15 EST 2015

Well, something I wrote before was recording the meetings where we discuss relevant material for Linux users. This can be a session focused upon a useful feature, or maybe one that will assist with certifications.

That way, even if people can't attend, there will be something on the web for them to view at their convenience. We can use a video conferencing application for remote viewers, and record the meetings using whatever software is appropriate.

Hell, maybe we should create our own certification that's relevant for jobs here in the US?

Sent from my iPhone