[ale] Ruby for sysadmins?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Feb 27 13:53:49 EST 2015

Just saw an email for a RoR dev postition for "$100K+ and 0.25% equity"

Ruby pays well and it is one of my favorite languages. It is fun and for 20K
users or less, a no-brainer to use for webapps. Think internal enterprise stuff.
I just wish it wasn't quite so slow and that gem maintenance didn't suck so much
RAM.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.