[ale] [OT]. Fwd: Thank Goodness it’s (Almost) Tuesday

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Feb 16 09:49:53 EST 2015

By the way, I'm considering selling my m8 to defray the cost of the OnePlus, or selling the OnePlus at cost and keep the m8.
Still on the fence.
-jt

>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 2/16/2015 9:46 AM >>>
I've got both the m8 and just got a OnePlus.
For the same price, I'd go with the m8, however the OnePlus is less than half as much.
I run SlimLP alpha on my m8 with Viper audio app. That seems to fix the speaker issues.
Running the same on my OnePlus. Insanely good battery life.
Still at 97% since taking it off charge at 7:30 this morning. I've seen it go an hour before it dropped to 99.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On 02/16/2015 08:38 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> OnePlus has no invite sale.
> I like mine :-)
> Only gripe is it's really large for one hand thumb typing.
I was looking at a review site that said the HTC One (M8) was "THE BEST"
phone of 2014, and the M9 comes out in March with some awesome looking
specs..

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-one-m9-what-we-want-to-see-1266545

techradar says the one (8) is #1..
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/20-best-mobile-phones-in-the-world-today-645440/10

and the 9 will have a snapdragon 810.. and 3GB ram.

--
Paul Cartwright

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo