[ale] [OT]. Fwd: Thank Goodness it’s (Almost) Tuesday

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Feb 16 09:46:14 EST 2015

I've got both the m8 and just got a OnePlus.
For the same price, I'd go with the m8, however the OnePlus is less than half as much.
I run SlimLP alpha on my m8 with Viper audio app. That seems to fix the speaker issues.
Running the same on my OnePlus. Insanely good battery life.
Still at 97% since taking it off charge at 7:30 this morning. I've seen it go an hour before it dropped to 99.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

On 02/16/2015 08:38 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> OnePlus has no invite sale.
> I like mine :-)
> Only gripe is it's really large for one hand thumb typing.
I was looking at a review site that said the HTC One (M8) was "THE BEST"
phone of 2014, and the M9 comes out in March with some awesome looking
specs..

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-one-m9-what-we-want-to-see-1266545

techradar says the one (8) is #1..
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/20-best-mobile-phones-in-the-world-today-645440/10

and the 9 will have a snapdragon 810.. and 3GB ram.

--
Paul Cartwright