[ale] System Management Card

David Ritchie deritchie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:45:01 EDT 2015

HP Microservers have an optional remote management console card that does
the iLO connectivity. Also, many machine that support vPro in the chipsets
(read: Intel) have this capability built in via BIOS options, and it seems
to work well from my limited experience with it. The modern small form
factor desktops (DC5xxx, DC700, Elite 8000 series) have this built in. I
think that AMD was working on something similar, but I don't know if that
is available currently (This allows someone to connect to the computer and
do the remote console connect easily).