[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org]

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:55:34 EDT 2015

There's that issue. ALE is a non-entity. It has no expenses or income. The
meetup stuff for ALE I paid for personally as a donation to process I care
about.

We don't charge dues and should probably keep it that way.

For sake of argument only, lets say we get $10/month from a source we're OK
with. What would we do with the funds?