[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org]

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:48:49 EDT 2015

Well something that should be considered is where does the revenue go that
is generated from the ads? Jim's paypal account? Cover some kind of
overhead? AFAIK there is no legal entity for ALE and in order to receive ad
revenue this would have to be figured out.

I'd say it's not worth the time right now to bother with this myself.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Michael Trausch <mike at trausch.us> wrote:

> I would be willing to vet anything that is remotely dynamic, but we
> shouldn't allow any sort of ads which use JS or Flash, just text, image, or
> html5 video without audio. Again, just my 2 cents.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Aug 5, 2015, at 3:24 PM, Robert Reese <ale at sixit.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello Jim,
> >
> > Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 6:19:47 PM, you wrote:
> >
> >> I'm inclined to say "No!'
> >
> > I'm inclined to believe that said advertising would come bundled with
> malware.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Robert                            mailto:ale at sixit.com

[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$