[ale] Web - Live Chat

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Wed Apr 29 16:31:54 EDT 2015

I'm not sure how seriously you mean, "100% web based."  If you mean no
stuff like flash, Java, plugins, applications, etc., then HTML5 features
could be the answer.  A lot of Websockets demos use chat as the proof of
concept application.

Searching for,

  HTML5 chat room

... gets some interesting hits, like this:

  http://socketo.me/demo

You might try changing "room" to something more along the lines of
"product" or "solution".