[ale] Recommendations for Two factor authenticaton on Linux (RHEL)?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Apr 13 17:19:20 EDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 14:06 -0400, dev null zero two wrote:
> I really like Duo.

Looks like Duo supports Ubikey for a hardware token.  I would personally
avoid the SMS route, just because there's already banking malware out
there tuned for SMS interception, though it's not widely deployed...
For calculated OTP - Ubikey supports their standard, by default, plus
IETF TOPT and HOPT (Google Authenticator compatible).

Regards,
Mike