[ale] little rant

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:36:45 EDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-02 at 10:15 -0400, Jonathan Meek wrote:
> The Dilbert Principle usually is the root cause of the organization
> not shifting in their mindset.

Which is why I'm a devotee of Peters Laws for the Sociopathic
Obsessive-Compulsive.

http://doug-johnson.squarespace.com/blue-skunk-blog/creed-of-the-sociopathic-obsessive-compulsive.html

I bought the poster nearly 20 years ago thinking "Hah, ha. That's
funny." I now realize how much I've absorbed and practice it's ideas.