[ale] Something faster than X-Windows but more secure than VNC server?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Tue Sep 30 15:08:19 EDT 2014

Anyone have a good location to get FreeNX for RHEL6?  It’s not in their repositories or the EPEL.

I did find it at something called atrpms.net but haven’t used that one before.   Anyone know if it is trustworthy?

Or best place to get the source if not at atrpms.net?

Also where do I get the Windows 7 client?

Jeffrey C. Lightner
Sr. UNIX Administrator

DS Services of America, Inc.
5660 New Northside Drive NW