[ale] Changing Linux

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 11:33:59 EDT 2014

Linux is always known for having a choice what to use different editors
different WMs and Desktops or just plain console.

Can they keep both init systems together.

Not everybody runs farms of servers.

I remember Mandriva ( and Debian I believe ) back in days was offering
script to convert your init system to single init file if you need to.