[ale] Desktop manager was systemd

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:47:49 EDT 2014

Obviously systems thread went in other direction . So there is another
question. What features you need from your Desktop. I'm not fancy Desktop
user even in Windows environment. What I need is window manager that allow
me to move windows in way I like it, taskbar with start button menu aka
win95, some icons are good plus, and the window manager should have good
support for UTF8. That's why I always do apt-get install icewm. No icons
there ...

And who needs OpenGL to compose bitmap ......