[ale] power

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:28:03 EDT 2014

I have a propane generator that kicks on after a minute with UPS on my
computers/electronics (home theater). The generator is only to specific
plugs in my house. One of which can be used for a small window A/C unit
(it's pretty muggy when power's out after a hurricane).

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss