[ale] Wireless and multiple networks

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:25:29 EDT 2014

I'm not sure if open source tools can do this without me doing some
programming.

I want a dual/multi-band wireless setup that will allow authenticated users
onto the faster, private lan and guests onto the slower private lan
connected to the internet directly with no access to the other Lan. I see
how to do it with Mac address in dhcp but am very unclear if open source
wireless tools ddwrt and the like have this ability.
Suggestions?

Linksys has an "open source ready" $220 multi band at Microcenter.