[ale] Is this worth buying or wait ?

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Sun Nov 30 20:10:53 EST 2014

As an owner of both a nexus 7 and a nexus 7 (new) I can tell you I like
them.  As for worth buying:  deps on you.  Do you enjoy sitting on our
couch reading your emailing, or trolling web entries?  Then perhaps.
Truly, for me,  tablest are expensive toys, but not prohibitively
expensive.  I owne a 10" tablet also.  I found I  reach for the 7" one
and NEVER the 10 inch one.  7inches is so much easier to hold.  Even for
movies, it is large enough to draw me in.  for a couple, prob. not.  9
or 10" would rule then.

Also worth noting:  you can't really use it outside of YOUR network.  It
only works with wireless (though you can get one with lte? built in).  I
never saw the point to have yet another wireless bill, so never got a
tablet with built in LTE or G3/4 or what ever.

So, it depends.  I am not running out to buy the new Nexus 9,  though I
want it.  I don't want to spend the serious bucks for a Sony xperia or a
Galaxy Tab.

FWIW, my two year old uses my "old" Nexus 7 once I turned off the
wireless and loaded it with "baby" games.

HTH

Damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699