[ale] I saw the magic smoke escape!

David Millians millia at panix.com
Wed Nov 19 08:30:09 EST 2014

We have a saying, proved by time, in my family: it isn't a project until
somebody bleeds. My wife, new at the time, expressed concern. "No
bleeding," she said. After she saw the first BIG bleed, she understood,
but was still not happy about, the need for a small symbolic cut.
Especially around the chainsaw.

My server cases are well baptized. You'd think they *were* cursed. But,
I've cut myself repairing laptops.