[ale] hard drive recorder and hdmi or component

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 00:08:32 EST 2014

Here is something that will help me.  I have a Canon camcorder that is tape
based (dont ask why)  It is a HD camcorder with max at 1080i.  I have some
recordings on it.  It has no copyright protection.  I would love to play
from it and record it to a PC.  Except the 225 pounds solution, is there
any solution that folks can think of ?

-N