[ale] NanoPC

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Mar 6 12:20:39 EST 2014

Ah, I didn't realize you were at Emory.
No, I'm at UA (University of Alabama main campus) in Tuscaloosa.  I'm the primary Systems Engineer for Linux Systems, and the backup guy for virtualization.  Luckily, the HPC stuff gets managed by someone else for the most part.
How big of a deployment do you have?
We've got 250+ datacenter Linux systems, and another big chunk for HPC/research.
Most of the datacenter stuff runs SLES, with a handful of other distros thrown in the mix because of vendor requirements.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer