[ale] NanoPC

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Wed Mar 5 17:54:54 EST 2014

On what basis do you deem it not Linux?

Edward Holcroft | Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250 | Johns Creek, GA 30097
O (770) 446-9606 | M (678) 587-8649
On Mar 5, 2014 5:45 PM, "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com>
wrote:

> I've never considered Ubuntu to be linux....
>

> James Taylor
> 678-697-9420
> james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

> It supports Android/Ubuntu/Linux ???? I thought Ubuntu was Linux???? Did I
> miss something in the news about Ubuntu?????
>

> On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Boris Borisov <bugyatl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > http://nanopc.org/NanoPC-T1_Feature.html

> If this is an unsolicited spam message, please click this link to report
> it:
> http://control.eastcobbgroup.com:49285/contents/spamreport.shtml?rptid=45651&srvid=16vl15t

MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it
- you should not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose its content to
any other person. Internet communications are not secure. You should scan
this message and any attachments for viruses. Any unauthorized use or
interception of this e-mail is illegal.