[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW - No Meetings in June/July

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jun 12 15:36:58 EDT 2014

ALE-NW - No meetings in June/July

Just don't want anyone showing up tonight.  We'll be back in August.

Think ALE-Central at Emory will meet at their normal dates/times. Jim?

            Other Linux Opportunities

The "GA-400 Linux" group meets **every** Sunday afternoon.
* 3pm-6pm (ish).
* Harry's Pizza on Powers Ferry, just north of I-285.

We had 10 people come out last Sunday of all skill levels.
Extremely beginner friendly.  Bring your laptop, show something or teach
something. We'll help you setup a script to get backups running - things like
that. Firewall rules, Ansible scripting, virtualization - almost any topic is fine.

This group is great at helping get Linux installed. Bring your laptop, ISO on
flash drive (use YUMI) and someone will be able to help you answer the questions
during installation while having some pizza. For installation help, come a
little early.