[ale] New linux users

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 05:53:34 EDT 2014

I am in hartford,ct. Visiting my mother & her brother.. they both have
laptops running xp... installed mint w/ Mate desktop, a chrome icon on the
desktop, set to their my.yahoo.com homepage where they get their
mail.suspend works GREAT, and they are very happy with how fast it starts
up and runs.. setting up their hp printers was a breeze.. had an issue w
one laptop and the bcm4318 wireless card not recognized.. but got it done.
So we have 2 new linux users.. oh, they are both about 80 years old...my
mother opened an email that she couldnt see the pictures in windows, and
they showed up in linux, she was happy!!!!