[ale] N Router issues with DD-WRT

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:09:07 EST 2014

If extra cooling provides better up time, a replacement is best. I kept my
ADSL 2 modem alive a week more for ISP change by removing the case and
pointing a personal fan at the bare board.

I keep thinking eventually these hardware issues might self resolve by
getting hot enough to reflow the board and thus drop resistance on the
overheating connection :-)