[ale] State & Federal tax filing on Linux

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Feb 25 23:28:58 EST 2014

I do mine on turbotax.com.  They have an option where you can do the full thing now - not just the basic.  You essentially pay the same as you would if you bought the disk in the store, but you can print out your returns (just print to a .pdf file).  I have not actually filed from a Linux machine (I did mine from my Mac), but so long as their website will load okay, you should be able to do the whole thing from there.  I did mine on there, and it was about a twelve day delay in getting my refund.
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer