[ale] State & Federal tax filing on Linux

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 23:24:21 EST 2014

It's been a few years since I've done our taxes myself. Last time was
using TurboTax on Mafia$haft. I'd like a Linux only solution, that would
allow me to keep a copy of my forms on my system and eFile for me both
Fed & State. Looking for personal recommendations. Everything I'm
finding so far is dated no more recent than 2009 so I don't think that
would be viable solutions. Also I keep hearing that there were major
changes in tax laws this year so the media is recommending not to do
taxes yourself this year. Any opinions on that?

Scott C.