[ale] Chrome middle click

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Aug 26 16:38:20 EDT 2014

On 08/26/2014 04:07 PM, Chris Fowler wrote:
> Is there a way to configure Chrome to treat the middle mouse click as a paste? I've been using select and click since I had my first 3 button mouse and with Chrome I'm having to do Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V.

I don't think this is a specific application thing - it is the DE that is
messing with the X-buffer (part of X/Windows since the beginning).  To get back
to the pure X/Windows methods, remove the DE, remove the clipboard managers and
be happy.  I've been running in a pure WM mode for a few months over this issue
- much happier.  However, I will NOT run Chrome, so cannot test it for you with
that specific app.