[ale] Automatic and Persistent share mount on Windows 2008 R2?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:58:37 EDT 2014

NFS serving from Windows is sort of like a daily enema with broken glass
and rubbing alcohol.
Their service is 32-bit so the number of files is limited. But the best
part is all the file metadata is in the registry and not in the
inodes/blocks.

The client for windows NFS is better but still very much a redheaded
stepchild. Filezilla is better.