[ale] August ALE central meeting

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:01:20 EDT 2014

Jim,
The Carlos is interesting and worth a visit, but there is a charge.
If you just want to sit and read/enjoy the afternoon, there is a nice
(little league) park within a mile of Melton's.  But is it hard to find.
Contact me off list and I will provide more specific directions to the
ball fields and the trail that connects them to the tennis courts a mile
away just off Clairmont.
  GPS coordinates:
                           Latitude:
33.8037157