[ale] CentOS repos

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Aug 18 13:54:25 EDT 2014

Certainly EPEL and Extras.

CentOSPlus can be useful.

Some things (most particularly Python 3.3) you may also need Alt / SCL
(Software Collections).

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Packages like LXC are in EPEL but, to get full functionality of the API
and some tools, you need Python3 which then requires SCL for the
python33 packages.  This is all based on CentOS 6, so CentOS 7 may vary.
I've heard some comments that Python3 may yet make it into EPEL.

Regards,
Mike

--
Michael H. Warfield (AI4NB) | (770) 978-7061 |  mhw at WittsEnd.com