[ale] Android Beta Testing

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Aug 18 11:06:22 EDT 2014

So - the end solution was that visiting the store.google.com (or was it
play.google.com) website on a computer was mandatory.  It didn't work with a
tablet browser.  G+ wasn't needed on the computer either - I block it at the
network.

Took 4 days to figure this out.

So - got the app installed on 2 devices ... but ...