[ale] Interesting job on the ale-jobs list

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:04:04 EDT 2014

I would say the OpenStack stack isn't as enterprise ready yet.
However, I will head that way when there are brain cycles. Working on
my Python skills as well, in a related effort.

Christmas is coming...maybe I need to put a server on the list. What
would we need? Is there anyone who could host it? Would anyone want to
go in and share?

--
Mind on a Mission