[ale] [WAY THE HELL OFF TOPIC] -- but accurate

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Aug 15 16:29:25 EDT 2014

On 08/15/2014 04:14 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Hmm. Will need to map out parts places between Atlanta and there first :-)
> '81 924 Turbo likes parts shops
>
> So if I get pulled over for speeding in an old Porsche will wearing a
> cowboy hat get me out of a ticket in Texas?

Never know. Depends on the trooper.

I've gotten out of many tickets there, by being really sorry, clueless, late for
a wedding (wearing a tux), cute/flirty (with a female trooper), and my NASA
badge got me an escort after being pulled over going 40+ over to work on a
Sunday once - there was flight problem - really.

OTOH, only got 2 speeding tickets in Tx from '84-96.
Have had more tickets in GA, but none were speeding.  :O