[ale] burning blu-ray discs

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:25:38 EDT 2014

mdisk.com has blu-ray m-disk media 15 count pack for $67.50 and a 3 pack
for $14.99

http://www.amazingshop.us/p/M-disc-Bluray-Recordable-Media-25-Gb-Branded-Disc-Pack-48568943.html
M-Disc Bluray Recordable Media 25 GB Branded (25 Disc Pack) $130

best ad ever:

21 hours non-HD video -or- 120 minutes HD video -or- 42K pictures of your
cats

BWAHAHA!!

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:39 PM, Sean Kilpatrick <kilpatms at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes.  This is a new ASUS blu-ray writer and according to the box it will
> support everything I have heard of, including Double-Density DVDs.
>
> I'll revisit closest office supply store and get a few DD DVDs and try
> that.

> Re: livna repo.
>
> here is the output:
>

> [root at Sarge kilpatms]# yum update k3b
> Loaded plugins: auto-update-debuginfo, presto, refresh-packagekit
> Found 23 installed debuginfo package(s)
> Enabling fedora-debuginfo: Fedora 13 - x86_64 - Debug
> Enabling rpmfusion-nonfree-debuginfo: RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree
> - Debug
> Enabling livna-debuginfo: rpm.livna.org for 13 - x86_64 - Debug
> Enabling rpmfusion-free-updates-debuginfo: RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 -
> Free - Updates Debug
> Enabling rpmfusion-free-debuginfo: RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free -
> Debug
> Enabling updates-debuginfo: Fedora 13 - x86_64 - Updates - Debug
> Enabling rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-debuginfo: RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 -
> Nonfree - Updates Debug
> Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://rpm.livna.org/mirrorlist-debug
> error was
> 14: HTTP Error 404 : http://rpm.livna.org/mirrorlist-debug
> Setting up Update Process
> No Packages marked for Update
>
> My repo list includes:
>
> fedora.repo
> fedora-updates
> livna
> rpmfusion-free
> rpmfusion-free-updates
> rpmfusion-free-testing
> ditto for rpmfusion-nonfree
>
> sean

> On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 03:47:49 pm Jim Kinney wrote:
> > Will the drive support burning to blueray? How about double-density
> > DVD (8.8GB)
> >
> > http://rpm.livna.org/   works.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*