[ale] webmin or not?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:55:01 EDT 2014

I've use web then now for about 10 years I know the guys to write the
program the pretty cool if you have any requests and work on it for a fee
you do have to keep up with the modules and all that and some stuff is easy
to configure some stuff is in its great if you want to set up something for
junior admin that yo you can. Into and they can learn with it and my boxes
never been compromised by webmin.