[ale] Zimbra

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Aug 8 16:39:33 EDT 2014

Postfix is the MTA, not sendmail. It listens on the SMTP and lmtp ports. Zimbra is a packaged set of tools - mostly f/loss - preconfigured in extremely specific ways to work together. Too many dependencies to swap out any one of them for me to consider trying.

Oh and zimbra won't install w/o MX record and a trivial /etc/hosts file.

I don't know the answer to your specific q.