[ale] What html attachment?

John Heim john at johnheim.com
Fri Aug 1 21:26:51 EDT 2014

Which reminds me ... I just re-installed tbird and never went in and
unchecked the "Compose messages in html format" checkbox (which is on by
default). Thanks for reminding me.

I am blind and every time I set up tbird, I forget to do that and then
I'm sending out email white print on a white background. Or black on
black. I am never sure. It sounds okay but nobody else can read it.