[ale] SUSE Linux talk

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:06:45 EDT 2013

Friends:

Can I place a request for a SUSE related talk in ALE-NW please ?

Things like what to consider when installing Open-SUSE/SLES/SLED by itself ?

How about installing it inside of VirtualBox ?

How to add custom repos and upgrade software ?

How to upgrade a particular software to a later version and it is not in
the official repo ?

How to compile from source if this cannot be done ?

How to get the rpm dependencies resolved etc., ?

I know some of these questions are dumb but having used Arch where stuff
gets resolved with ease (although constant updating is a pain) but would
help if I can understand.

Regards,
-Narahari