[ale] Any language (wuz: Assembly Language?)

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Oct 26 21:40:00 EDT 2013

On 10/26/2013 09:23 AM, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> You've seen this (
> http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/ ),
> right?
I will never use a language that requires tabs.  Tabs are absolutely the
scourge of programming.  They are completely foreign to any rational
layouts.  They are so 60's.  Python sucks so bad it's pathetic.  Php has
warts true.  But it can be used to get the job done.  If Python ever
gets curly braces I'll use it but not as long as it remains in the
distant past using an arcaic typewriter structure.

Jim.

Think anyone knows I don't like tabs. ;)