[ale] Any language (wuz: Assembly Language?)

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 10:49:22 EDT 2013

If you are digging PHP, consider specializing (on the resume) is Drupal,
Joomla! Wordpress, Moodle, UberCart, or something like that, so the people
who hire see terms they understand.  Drupal is big for some reason with
governmental agencies.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud - http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>
Apache Developer wolfhalton at apache.org