[ale] Any language (wuz: Assembly Language?)

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 06:45:33 EDT 2013

Ron, et al,

I think the most motivating things about a language are the community
you associate with and the "fun" you find in the language. Right now,
PHP is the most "fun" for me so I am building my software engineering
skills with it. I want to learn, or re-learn, other languages, but of
the ones I know PHP is the most fun.

That's a big decider for me. Then finding a community to have fun with.

Leam

http://31challenge.net
http://31challenge.net/insight