[ale] Todays trends

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Thu Oct 10 11:11:37 EDT 2013

No, not at all.  You can customize Zabbix's monitoring as far as you want to go.  It is extremely flexible. You can pretty much use any shell script you  hack together as a plugin to the agent.  The beauty of it is that if you don't want to do any of that, there is already a very robust set of preconfigured monitors available.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer