[ale] Log parsing/alerting tool recomendations

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Tue May 28 21:20:33 EDT 2013

I am interested in what kind of tools people are using. I am parsing
security logs, and writing my own scripts to output csv. I think the more
general the parsing tool, the better, and a feature I really like is
pushing the finished product to the end user by email.

Wolf Halton
--
http://wolfhalton.info
Apache developer: