[ale] Raspberry Pi & MicroCenter

gmane.mazilo at spamgourmet.com gmane.mazilo at spamgourmet.com
Fri May 17 15:05:37 EDT 2013

If you do a google search, I am sure you will find a lot of hits. However,
I mostly order my computer related product from
AliExpress<http://www.aliexpress.com>.
You will find lots of Android GoogleTV USB dongles there (from single core
to quad-core ARM CPU) that they sometimes refer to as mini PC.

--

The trouble with being punctual is that people think you have nothing
more important to do.