[ale] Device with two wireless lans

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Mar 26 12:58:25 EDT 2013

I bought this off eBay:

http://tinyurl.com/bswa5v2

The picture is confusing and lead me to believe that this device would
allow me to have to wireless lans and route between them.  Why?  Because
the Verizon mifi has a limit of 5 devices.  Also I'm going to Orlando
over spring break and I could have only one wireless connection to the
hotel network.

It does not do that.  I can function as a bridge and I could pair it
with one of my dd-wrt Linksys routers.

This led me thinking about my routers.  I have one that is WRT54GL v7
and can support virtual wireless lans.  Is it possible to configure the
real one as a client of the mifi then create a virtual one routing
between?

Chris