[ale] asp user learning php?

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Fri Mar 8 16:42:35 EST 2013

Exactly!!!!! I was not telling you how to research it . I was explaining
how I made such a transition and what resources I used.  I don't know
how it could be more clear that I answered *exactly* the question you
asked.

And it is *absolutely* not clear you already told your friend that
google is his friend. Quite the contrary, you said that you loaned him
some books.

You say you were asking about others who made the transition and what
resources they used -- my answer is that I made the very same transition
and all I used was google and a plain old text editor.  Maybe you don't
like my anser and that's fine. But I don't know how it could be more