[ale] Linux in 1 GB RAM

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 07:35:38 EDT 2013

Just had horrible experience with Ubuntu-12.04. Hours of install then
installed LXDE things got better, then unresponsible system when you
run Browser and software center together. Like you have Java script in
loop hanging around the system. Got mad and installed Knoppix. I would
say German engineering :)