[ale] OT how do you turn a blog into a private podcast / mp3 / ogg

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Jul 31 11:46:06 EDT 2013

BTW, Android has text2speach capabilities built-in. You just need to find an app
that does it and decide which speech subsystem you'd like used.

When I looked at the required code to make it work, it wasn't very long. The
complexity was all around creating a window and pointing to a non-hardcoded
file.  OTOH, I could have been dreaming - which happens often when Java is involved.