[ale] OT Just bought my 1st & 2nd "lighting-class" LED bulbs

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Wed Jul 24 14:50:04 EDT 2013

> Yeah, that number is way off, by a factor of 2-3!  It's really more like
> $3-5/W nowadays...  And that's *BEFORE* any federal or state subsidies.

http://www.dsireusa.org/library/includes/incentive2.cfm?Incentive_Code=GA36F&state=GA&CurrentPageID=1&RE=1&EE=1

"NOTE: Due to a high level of interest, the Clean Energy Tax Credit annual
funding of $5 million for years 2012, 2013 and 2014 has been fully allocated to
compensate applicants wait listed from previous years. The Georgia Environmental
Finance Authority is continuing to accept and process applications. If denied by
the Georgia Department of Revenue, these applications will be added to a waiting
list, prioritized by postmark, for possible credit allocation in a future year."

So, new filers in Georgia are probably screwed - I'd expect ZERO incentives are
available now.

Federal: http://dsireusa.org/incentives/index.cfm?state=us&re=1&EE=0

--
"Got Linux? Used by desktop computers, servers, kids and grandmas.
Sent from one of 45 Linux devices used here."