[ale] totally OT: hobbies

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:29:58 EDT 2013

re: your neighbors are going to jail for not providing the answers that
matched with the records gathered in advance. Based on analysis, it was
clear they had no association with you and thus everything they said was a
lie.

+1 :-)

Oh, and I forgot a hobby - making people laugh - or think. I can't remember
which.