[ale] OT: Server reset

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 12:28:47 EST 2013

You can email Malda at Slashdot.org or rmalda at gmail.com.

While youre at it, tell him to reset the password for my user that I can't
access, "Justin Goldberg", of which I no longer have access to that email
account at my school.
Hello,

OT: For years I have this strange problem when accessing Slashdot. It
comes up fine, then does a "Connection Reset" and I have to reload it.
Sometimes this happen three, four, five times in a row. This never
happens with any other site.

Anyone have any idea what is going on. Obviously I should ask
Slashdot, but the site is not very friendly to occasional visitors and
does not seem to have a "contact us" capability.

Thank you, Cor
See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
http://mail.ale.org/mailman/listinfo